Friday, April 01, 2011

Please forgive my long absence and my neglect of Daelia's story.  For anyone who doesn't already know, I am in the middle of studying for my Master's degree in Archaeology at Cardiff University in Wales, UK.  To my constant dismay, my work schedule does not allow me any time for pleasure writing, so the conclusion to Daelia's story may not come for some time.  I DO plan to finish the book though, and hope that my faithful readers will return for the rest. Thank you for your patience!

- Rachel B.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Rossano said...

I am so happy to hear you intend to finish. :)

Enjoy your time in Cardiff, though. It sounds like and exciting time. :)

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Sarah E said...

Yay! I will be patient!

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do trust your studies are going well. May we hope to hare some more from Daelia and Rouen soon?

5:09 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

umm... so... I just read through Daelia again and now I am sooo longing for the rest of it!

Great work on weaving Deus into the story without just preaching it. I love how the characters are real and live it. And I love the story! And I'm so curious to figure out what is going on! :)

I understand about not being able to write more (I have a sequel to a book I wrote that has been in the writing on and off for 3 years!), but just know that I would love to read more if you write it! :)

~ Ashley

10:12 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home